RN DETOX - Operation PARPosted May 15, 2019
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This is a competent professional nurse, who by training, skill and licensure can deliver and document quality nursing and medical care to clients in an acute detox for adults and or adolescents environment. Administers care, observes, assesses and documents medical issues,
administers client medications and provides other services authorized by
RN may supervise other nurses or medical staff if assigned.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS AND REGISTRATIONS:
•Current RN or LPN license from the Florida Board of Nursing
•Current CPR and First Aid Certification
•HIV / AIDS training required every two years
- Must pass background and fingerprinting checks
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to move about treatment facility, both indoors and out
- Ability to lift and carry more than10 pounds
- Ability to assist and lift patients properly
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking
Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability.