FEBRUARY 6, 2016 • 10 AM TO 5 PM • WILLIAMS PARK
WILLIAMS PARK ADDRESS: 330 2ND AVE N, 33701 | Map to Park Link *HERE* | CLOSEST PARKING LOT IS THE SUNDIAL GARAGE *Entrance to parking garage is at 117 2nd St N, 33701*
*FREE* Family and Pet-Friendly Event (Please note that due to an expected attendance exceeding 20,000, Localtopia can no longer remain a pet-friendly event)
☛☛☛ This is a FREE community event and we'd like it to remain a FREE event; however, it costs us a lot to put on LOCALTOPIA. Because of our commitment to local at all levels, we cannot request/receive sponsorship from national companies/larger entities. We also don't /won't charge our vendors high fees for participation. ☚☚☚
*** PLEASE CONSIDER A (MINIMUM) $5 DONATION UPON ARRIVAL. "DONATION POINTS" WILL BE LOCATED AT ALL ENTRANCES. ***
If you are a locally-owned, independent business in St. Pete and would like to sponsor LOCALTOPIA, please email us at email@example.com for information on our sponsorship packages.
*** Link to Facebook event ☛ HERE ☚ (This is where event updates will be posted) ***
VIEW LOCALTOPIA 2016 DETAILS BELOW | View our video recap of 2015 event HERE / View the City's video of 2015 event HERE | View Localtopia 2014 video recap HERE
VENDOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLISHED THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 12
Please note that to be able to participate as a vendor your business must be:
1) Based in St. Pete and a locally-owned, independent business (no franchises, independent distributors/multi-level marketing companies)
2) A member of Keep Saint Petersburg Local (you can join our Independent Business Alliance HERE) *Membership does NOT guarantee participation*
*** KSPL reserves the right to select all vendors. Preference will be for those with a unique product/service, wanting to debut a business at the event, not participating at certain events/markets prior to LOCALTOPIA ***
Open spaces in the park are for attendees to use to spread out. We will not allow for individuals/groups to simply turn up to perform, stage an activity and/or attempt to vend/distribute materials if they are not a vendor/participant. If anyone is found doing this, they will be asked to leave the event.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE!
*** Presenting Sponsor: Mazzaro’s Italian Market (for the 3rd year in a row!) ***
*** Platinum Sponsor: C1 Bank (for the 2nd year in a row!) ***
3RD ANNUAL LOCALTOPIA, "A COMMUNITY CELEBRATION OF ALL THINGS LOCAL" | KEEP SAINT PETERSBURG LOCAL'S 4-YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT
• Vendors/participants including St. Pete's favorite independent businesses for arts & culture, shopping , eating & drinking, health & wellness + service providers and non-profits (Hoping for nearly 200 in 2016!)
• Local craft beer garden featuring the Drink Like A Local draft beer truck serving St. Pete & other carefully selected Florida craft breweries *** We will have more beer pouring stations in 2016 ***
* Beer Garden Sponsor: Brown Distributing *
• Live music and entertainment all day on the Williams Park bandstand + an additional stage in 2016
* Stage Sponsor: The Hideaway Cafe *
• "LOCAL FOOD COURT" with local restaurants and artisanal food & drink vendors on 3rd Street
:::::::::: VILLAGES ::::::::::
• Arts Village
• St. Pete Indie Market Village
• Family Village with special, engaging experiences
• More surprises for adults and children alike in our city's first park!
*** CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG SPONSORED EVENT ***