Canterbury School of Florida
Our learning community is highly collaborative, real-world focused, and research-based. Cutting-edge digital tools extend conversations beyond the classroom and advance student-driven, global learning. At Canterbury,
* Your child will learn to make sound, thoughtful decisions in his or her academic,
personal, and professional lives.
* Your child will learn to balance studies, passions, family and friends, a life skill that will
serve them well beyond their collegiate years.
* Your child will transform into someone none of you ever expected.
At the heart of the Canterbury experience is an unwavering dedication to academic excellence, and programs that extend beyond the classroom, both figuratively and literally.
* Exceptional academics at the Lower, Middle and High School levels
* College Guidance that begins in Grade 6
* Marine Studies that educates students as often in the labs as in the water
* A robust Character Education curriculum that spans PK3 - Grade 12 and includes
College and Career Readiness.
* Educational Technology
* International Studies
* Visual and Performing Arts