makeme studio is Tampa Bay's only DIY Studio! Whether you lack the tools, the inspiration, the expertise, or the space we're here to help make your pinterest dreams reality! We offer open studio hours, creative art & craft classes, & unique private parties. We are located in beautiful North St. Petersburg between the Allendale & Crescent Heights neighborhoods, just a stone's throw from 4th Street & Downtown.
Consider us your creative clubhouse. We cater to anyone in the Tampa Bay area who is looking for an outlet to flex their creative muscles. We’ve got over 2,000 square feet of space for you to spread out and get your art & craft on.
Don’t think you’re “crafty” enough to take advantage of a DIY studio? Think again. Do any of these apply to you?
• Do you have many half-finished DIY projects at home?
• Have you been dying to learn how to dye fabric? Create your own jewelry? Sew a pillow cover? Explore printmaking? Make paper? Or other crafty things?
• Are you ready to paint on something other than ceramics? Or have you tried the “painting party” thing but are looking for more freedom of choice in what you paint and/or when you paint?
• Do you have sewing skills, but no sewing machine?
• Have you ever wanted to own an electronic paper cutter, printing press, or other specialized art equipment – but didn’t want to make the investment?
• Would you like to be more creative, but become overwhelmed with where to start?
• Do you lack space at home to create – and don’t want to deal with the mess?
• Are you looking for a creative and enriching drop in environment for your kiddos that will keep both you (and them!) entertained?
Did you answer yes to any of the above? Then makeme is the place for you!
Our mission is to make it easier for people to add more making into their lives.