The 8th Annual LOCALTOPIA, "A Community Celebration of All Things Local," voted "Best Festival" two years in a row, is ON! This beloved event will showcase *nearly 200* of St. Pete's fave independent businesses and community organizations.
LOCALTOPIA FEATURES 🛍️🎨🚚🍽️🍺🍷🎶:
- MAKERS & MERCHANTS: Art & Handcrafted Goods, Artisanal + Plant-Based Food & Beverages, Body/Self-Care, Books, Clothing & Accessories, Home Decor, Jewelry, Pet, Plants & Plant-Based Products, Vintage, Vinyl & Much More!
- VILLAGES: Arts Village | Family Village | Health & Wellness Village | #AllThingsPlants Village
- EAT & DRINK LOCAL:
4th Street: Food Truck Rally Alley 🚚
2nd Avenue: More Food Trucks + Restaurants 🍽️ + Food & Drink Vendors + "Local Thirst Stations" Selling Local Beer in Cans & Canned Wine 🍻🍷
- 3RD STREET: Boutiques | DJ | Literary Corner | Street Fun 🛍️📚💃
- LIVE LOCAL MUSIC on the Williams Park Bandstand 🎶
- STREET ART & PERFORMANCES for All Ages & More Surprises!
CHECK OUT THE VENDOR LIST, MUSIC LINEUP & MORE 👉 HERE 👈
* We are committed to putting on a safe event during this pandemic, following CDC, County, and City guidelines. 😷 MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ATTENDANCE 😷 & TEMPERATURE READINGS WILL BE TAKEN AT ALL ENTRANCES 🌡️ *
Pursuant to Pinellas County Order No. 21-3, the whole festival footprint will be enclosed (please see map link below). These are the Entrances at which every single attendee’s temperature will be taken upon entry + event Exits:
- MAIN ENTRANCE/EXIT: Corner of 2nd Ave & 2nd St N
- ENTRANCE ONLY: Park Entrance at 1st Ave & 3rd St N
- EXIT ONLY: Methodist Church Parking Lot off 2nd Ave N
REVIEW OUR COVID-19 PLAN 👉 HERE 👈